The Parliamentary Information System is a technological tool based on mobile devices with iOS or Android operating systems, which gives to congressmen the necessary information to carry out the parliamentary work.
The solution has 8 basic modules and can be customized to any local congress at the state or municipal level, in order to assist in the process of saving and transparency of the legislative systems.
The types of biometric authentication technologies available:
- Fingerprint recognition.
- Facial recognition. (Soon)
- Voice recognition. (Soon)
The 8 modules of the solution are:
- Dictums to vote.
- Parliamentary Gazzete.
Each of the modules are explained:
- Program: In this section we find different activities planned for the plenary, committees, Block or District, Campus and Personal.
- Agenda: We will see the files loaded by the manager on the selected day for viewing by the user.
- Attendance: Attendance record through a biometric reader that identifies the fingerprint of deputy, senator or magistrate to keep their assistance and enable voting module.
- Dictums to vote: Section divided into “Recent” and “Historical”.
- Recent: Will show the status of the current dictum, that may be, Pending, Voted or With Articles (various articles will be submitted for voting).
- Historical: Will show the voting intention for the registered person, that may be, In Favor, Against, Abstention or Vote not registered. In this section you can view on a PDF file de iniciative or dictum that was voted, as well as buttons to graphically display the summary of the vote by party fraction, and save annotations on the dictums to be voted.
- Voting: In the moment the administrator opens the voting period, 5 minutes are available to register the vote, which means: select the intention of the vote (in favor, against or abstention), place the finger on the fingerprint scanner to validate that the vote is emited by the authorized registered person (visualized on real time) and finally the result of the voting of each one of the dictums or inicia
- Parliamentary Gazette: En esta sección se muestran los archivos cargados por el administrador para su visualización de los usuarios.
- Directory: Informative section where the user can access the information on the other deputies, as is name, email, telephone, office location and party it belongs.
- Configuration: This section is designed to change or recover the password of users.
- Information: Online manual of the electronic voting system.
- ization of the attendance in the LCD screens to validate the quorum in the building and on each one of the mobile devices.
- It promotes transparency of the congresses.
- It provides the means to view information in a safe and efficient manner.
- It allows to manage the parliamentary services, analyze and plan.
- Reduction in financial costs in the administration of the congresses by introducing the concept of paperless operation.
- Lower costs in maintenance contracts associated to printing infrastructure, consumables (toners) and spare parts.
- Real-time display of the attendance of the staff by biometric authentication.
- Online visual
- Electronic acces to the dictums and iniciatives charged in the Agenda.
- Endorsement of each one of the votes with the use of the biometric system, viewing in real time the results and intentions of each one of the votings
- The manager of the Parliamentary Services can monitor the system in real time, ensuring the proper functioning of the roll call, voting, agenda, directory of committees and parliamentary gazette, thru the “loading” of initiatives or dictums as appropriate, along with the name of the petitioner deputy, the date and the respective PDF file.
- High Security levels.
- Consultation of the attendance list, votings and work of the congressional committees.